HOUSTON (Dec 19, 2012) – Lone Star College System has again been awarded the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada. This is the eighth consecutive year that LSCS and its Administration and Finance Department were recognized with this prestigious award, which [...]Continue reading...
About UsThe Greater Conroe / Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce represents a partnership of business and professional people. When you join the Chamber, you gain a new business partner, as well as opportunities to meet potential clients, expand contracts, increase management expertise, and become involved in issues that affect your business and community.
- Lone Star College System Wins 8th Financial Reporting Award for Excellence
- Cancer Center Hosts 4th Annual Holiday Gathering for Cancer Survivors
- A New Career Awaits in 2013 – Find it During a Community-Wide Job Fair Jan. 24
- Mock Crime Scene Serves as Final Exam for Lone Star College-Montgomery Students
- The Early Bird Gets…Free Tuition?
Follow Us on Twitter
- Tune in tomorrow at 11 a.m. for Mind Your Business! Cassandra will be interviewing Sam Baker with First Bank of... http://t.co/CCbnTpMd19 about 8 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I posted 30 photos on Facebook in the album "Business After Hours-May" http://t.co/6RIIBYmExS 10:05:56 PM May 17, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just a reminder that our Business After Hours is tonight from 5-7 p.m. at Sonnie's Sports Bar located at 1717 N.... http://t.co/4YtFz5henC 06:40:56 PM May 16, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Like Us On Facebook