Benefits of Membership
Membership in Conroe/Lake Conroe Chamber of Commerce is an investment. As one of the area’s largest business leadership organizations, we know the importance of return on investment, and we are committed to providing benefits that deliver immediate and long term value to your company.
Active Community Committees – All members have the opportunity to participate on any of our committees. Being involved with a committee allows members to build relationships, plug into the community and help the Chamber succeed.
Advertising and Marketing Solutions– In addition to actively promoting your business both inside and outside our Chamber, the Chamber offers additional marketing channels that are exclusively available to our members. Interact with potential customers online, in print and in person by mixing and matching our advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Advocacy– The Chamber works on behalf of our member businesses to advocate policies and legislation that positively impact our area’s future economic growth. As a member, you will have increased access to leaders, increased information about issues and the opportunity to voice your opinion through a variety of public policy programs and services.
Communications– Members look forward to concise and insightful communications about business, community and member news.
Connections– Tap into the Chamber’s Network of Business Owners – developed to connect our members with the right relationships and right solutions. Benefits include events, groups and networks and more. Business is all about who you know and the Chamber can help introduce you.
Cost Savings– As a chamber member you have access to a wide array of opportunities to save money on items that help grow your business.
Education– Through Chamber University you have the opportunity to attend free seminars and workshops to further advance your education on critical business topics.
Above & Beyond– The Chamber is not your traditional, every day chamber of commerce. Our enterprise, economic and community development efforts positively impact area businesses everyday through new jobs, new investment and new opportunities for business growth. When you join the Chamber, you become a part of those efforts through your civic engagement, thoughtful leadership and financial investment.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the Chamber
10. Promoting Your Business: Chamber members are given the opportunity to market their business through a variety of sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
9. Business Referrals: As a Chamber, we are loyal to our members – referring only our members and doing business with members only. We act as a referral system for our members, always loyally referring our members in the business category requested.
8. Networking Opportunities: Get to know the Chamber members and community leaders – build business relationships, learn something new and maybe even have a little fun at Chamber networking events. With a multitude of different events being held on a monthly and annual basis, you’re sure to find something that would be a good fit for you and prove to be more than beneficial for your company!
7. Knowledge: Perhaps the most compelling reason to join the Chamber is the benefit of tapping into the knowledge of your fellow members and the Chamber staff. Together, they serve as an extension of your own staff. With Chamber membership, you gain greater access to corporate CEO’s, community leaders and government officials. You feel the pulse of the business community.
6. Small Business Support: More than 80% of the Chamber’s membership is comprised of small businesses. The Chamber works to take care of small businesses through seminars, workshops and much more!
5. Regional Impact: The Conroe/Lake Conroe Chamber is an important part of our community, but membersip also offers the opportunity for you to be an active part of the region through our partnerships/programming with surrounding chambers of commerce.
4. Professional Development: There are many opportunities at the Chamber for you to grow professionally through affordable professional development programs.
3. Advocacy: Committees and staff follow local, state and federal legislation which has an effect on business and our community. Meetings are held with state legislators and our congressmen on a regular basis.
2. Involvement In Your Community: Life’s too short to stand on the sidelines. Here is your chance to get involved! Involvement increases business contacts, creates an atmosphere for business development and growth provides opportunities to make decisions that will influence community concerns. Bring your experience and knowledge to help strengthen the Chamber’s membership while developing valuable business contacts.
1. Return on Investment: Ask members whether they received a good return on their initial investment and you’ll hear an overwhelming positive response. The rewards realized on the nominal cost of membership might surprise you. Members report drastically reduced (and, often free) business services and significant savings through Chamber discounts on a wide variety of services.
Build your network of business contacts, share information about your services and products, increase your bottom line and do it in an entertaining and non-threatening environment. Be sure to make sure to bring a stack of business cards and have a 60 second commercial about your product or services ready to share. These events are always entertaining and highly productive. The Morning Mingle takes place every second Wednesday of each month from 7:30-9:00 am. Registration is required.
Business After Hours
Business After Hours gives Conroe/Lake Conroe Chamber members the opportunity to network with one another, exchange ideas and learn about each other’s organizations. Enjoy free food and drinks while building your relationships. Business After Hours takes place every third Thursday of the month from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Each month the event is hosted by one of our Chamber members.
Monthly Membership Luncheon
Our monthly membership luncheons allow members to build and strengthen relationships in a more formal setting. Watch the Chamber Events Calendar for all upcoming luncheons. Registration is required.